What is a House Concert?
It’s an invitation-only concert in someone’s home, presented by a host who does not profit from the event. Also, house concerts are usually…
- held indoors and on weekends
- attended by 20-50 people
- paid for by a recommended donation per guest (for the artist) – recommended but not required
- known to include light snacks, beverages or a pot-luck dinner
- attended by the host’s friends, neighbors, co-workers, and maybe a few fans of the artist
- performed with little to no amplification, although Brent is fully self-contained and has his own sound equipment
- performed in two 40-minute sets with a 20 minute break
Although house concerts usually adhere to most of these traditions, each house concert is a collaboration between an artist, a host/presenter, and their friends and supporters.
If you are interested in hosting Brent in your home for a living room concert, please complete the Contact Brent form located here.